This is a place where quilters discuss books they are reading and share quilts they make based on those books.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

The next book?

Hello everyone.  I think it is about time to start thinking about our next book.  If you are not part of this group, you may easily join by leaving a comment.  What would you all like to read this time?  I am currently reading books in the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series, and I have been envisioning quilts in each one.  I would love to get us going again right after the new year. 
Joyful quilting, everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Good morning. Please read today's post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind reading more books in the current series either Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in. I love finding new series to read. I still haven't made my quilt yet. Time has gotten away from me with all the projects I HAVE to get finished before Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, this is cool. It will be interesting to join in and see where this goes. Wonder if I can co-inside this with all the book challenges I am doing in 2012 on my book review blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think after the holidays is a great time to get started again... where did the time get to??? I haven't read any of the No. 1 Detective agency books but I saw all the episodes on HBO. I have in my head what I'll do for the Lovers Knot book but I haven't committed it to fabric yet, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like fun. I'd love to be a part of it. I used to love reading but haven't given myself time for it lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of these books...I will have to research these. They sound good...

    I sorta stopped reading (well, I listen to audio more than read) around Thanksgiving. Things just got a beeeet tooo BeeeZEEE. =)

    hugZ,
    annie
    anniesrubyslipperz.ocm

    ReplyDelete

We are always happy to read your comments. Please make sure we have a way to respond to you.