This is a place where quilters discuss books they are reading and share quilts they make based on those books.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Lover's Knot quilt

I enjoyed reading The Lover's Knot and then also read A Drunkard's Path and The Double Cross by Clare O'Donohue. This is the second quilt I ever made and I gave it to my parents for Christmas last year. It's the Lover's Knot and is quilted on a longarm using the Baptist fan pantos. 




I am halfway through The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency and have the next two books in the series to read, too. I already have my next "quilt" in mind.

Blessings,
Sallie

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are making your way through a good many books! Love that quilt....Baptist fan pattern is kind of my "default" pattern to use when I handquilt --- love how it crinkles when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Lover's Knot quilt is beautiful. I am very impressed. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the quilt for this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Have a Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete

We are always happy to read your comments. Please make sure we have a way to respond to you.